- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
At Northeast Vision Center, we are on the cutting edge on technology. We use the Optos machine to take digital pictures of the back of the retina. Optomap® Retinal Examinations (“optomap®”), provide eye-care practitioners with clinically useful information that facilitates the early detection of disorders and diseases evidenced in the retina.
The optomap® retinal image offers many advantages including:
• An ultra-widefield view of the retina
• Comfortable and quick image capture
• Helps you understand your eye health
• Provides permanent records for future comparison
• Patient can resume normal activities immediately
• The optomap® technology does not require pupil dilation, however the decision to dilate or not is a medical decision to be made by your health care professional
You may visit there website at www.optos.com